FlossGrip :-)dental floss!
Loading dental floss on holder FlossGrip
FlossGrip floss handle: Instructions for use
Cut ± 5" (± 12 cm) dental floss
or dental tape.
- To fix on first prong (A):
- First wind floss 3 times around extremity of prong A.
- Then thread through the slot on the extremity of this prong.
- To fix on second prong (B):
- Squeeze prongs tightly together.
- Fix floss on second prong B by repeating same procedure as for prong A.
A few tips
- Take care that ends of floss do not stick too much out of prongs (max.
0.5" = 1 cm); if necessary, wind some more times before threading through slots.
- Floss with sawing motions gradually between teeth, so as not to injure gum.
- If floss is thin and breaks often, thicken it by cutting
10" (24 cm) floss and folding it
- If a tooth repeatedly severs the floss, consult your dentist (decay).
Take attention to the position of the floss. The floss has to be
placed at the bottom of the heads, as shown on the right part of the next