FlossGrip :-)dental floss!
Loading dental floss on holder FlossGrip
FlossGrip floss handle: Instructions for use
Cut ± 5" (± 12 cm) dental floss
or dental tape.
- To fix on first prong (A):
- First wind floss 3 times around extremity of prong A.
- Then thread through the slot on the extremity of this prong.
- To fix on second prong (B):
- Squeeze prongs tightly together.
- Fix floss on second prong B by repeating same procedure as for prong A.
A few tips
- Take care that ends of floss do not stick too much out of prongs (max.
0.5" = 1 cm); if necessary, wind some more times before threading through slots.
- Floss with sawing motions gradually between teeth, so as not to injure gum.
- If floss is thin and breaks often, thicken it by cutting
10" (24 cm) floss and folding it
- If a tooth repeatedly severs the floss, consult your dentist (decay).